what we’re looking for
- Personal essays of up to 3000 words.
- Thoughtful explorations of being a teenager in Singapore, with a strong personal voice. We’d especially love to see stories from underrepresented communities and writers.
- We are not looking for academic essays. Think more memoir than op-ed.
- Stories should be sent as a .doc/.docx file in Times New Roman, font size 12, with double spacing.
- At the top of the piece, please include your name, the title, and an approximate word count (round to nearest 100).